I. General information
3. Whenever necessary you can contact us traditionally by writing to the address of our headquarter (indicated in point 1) above), by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone: 00 48 22 535 30 50.
II. How we collect your personal data?
1. The company indicated in point I.1 is the controller of the Website and of the User’s personal data provided in connection with the use of the Website.
2. Information on the use of the Website by the User and his / her IP address is automatically collected as the User browses the content of the Website and is based on an analysis of access logs, e.g. browser type, operating system type, date and time of visits, number of connections, content reviewed, etc.
3. The act of simply browsing the content of the Website does not require the User to provide any personal data.
4. The use of certain functionalities of the Website may be preceded by a registration process where the User provides his / her personal data. In this case, the User's failure to provide personal data may restrict him / her from using some of the Website's functionalities.
III. What personal data do we collect?
1. The User may be asked to provide the following personal data: first name, last name, e-mail address.
2. We process personal data that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters ('notification data'). The notification data is processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
3. We process data contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ('correspondence data'). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. The correspondence data are processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
4. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that User is provided with clear and comprehensive information about, and gives consent to, the storing and accessing of cookies and other information on the end user's device where such activity occurs and where providing such information and obtaining such consent is required by law.
5. We do not collect, use and process sensitive personal data (such as data about religion, political opinion, health etc.).
6. No personal data shall be transferred by us to any third parties except for the companies that provide services to us, such as accountants, lawyers, advisory companies, IT vendors under respective data processing agreements.
7. The Company may share the data collected with
8. Websites are not designed for children under the age of sixteen and are not intended for them. This Policy does not provide for deliberate data collection on children under the age of sixteen.
9. Please be informed that on the basis of applicable law, we may be required by the authorities to disclose data, including the IP address of the User.
10. We will retain the personal data you provided while filling out the contact form or when subscribing to the newsletter for a minimum period of 12 months following your contact or subscription.
IV. Your rights
1. Under data protection law and “GDPR” you have the right to:
a. access your personal data and receive a copy thereof, i.e. obtain information on whether we process your personal data and specific information about any such processing;
b. rectify (amend) your personal data, i.e. request to amend inaccurate personal data;
c. erase your personal data, provided that one of relevant grounds for such actions apply;
d. restrict the processing of your personal data, provided that one of relevant grounds for such actions apply;
e. object to data processing;
f. data portability, i.e. receive the data you provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and, if necessary, request transmission of those data to another controller;
g. complain to a supervisory authority;
h. withdraw consent.
2. Based on your personal data, we will not take automated decisions with you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
3. If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
4. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
5. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us as indicated in point 1.3 and 1.4.
V. Cookie files
1. Our Website uses cookie files, i.e. small text-numeric files, which are saved on your computer, telephone or other device from which you access the Website. Cookie files are saved while browsing the Website and allow for later identification of the User when reconnecting to the Website from the device (e.g. computer, telephone) on which they were saved.
2. Cookie files:
a. collect data regarding your use of the Website, and their main purpose is to facilitate the use of the Website and customize the Website to your needs and expectations;
b. are placed on the User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with us;
c. do not store information constituting personal data of the User (stored information is the following: user’s ID, timestamp, anonymized geolocation);
d. are not used to determine the identity of the User;
e. are used on the Website, based on the acceptance of recommended settings of the Website User expressed through appropriate software settings, in particular through a web browser
3. You may at any time revoke or change the scope of any previously expressed consent to use cookie files on the Website and delete them from your browser.
4. You may also at any time limit or disable cookie files in your browser through the settings. In this case, however, your use of the Website may be less efficient, you may not have access to certain content or be able to use some of the Website's functionalities, and in extreme cases the correct display of the Website pages may be completely blocked.
6. We use the following types of cookies:
a. Essential cookies: These are the cookies necessary to enable the user to navigate and use their functions. These types of cookies do not collect any information about the user that could be used for marketing purposes, nor do they remember sites visited by the user on the Internet.
b. Performance cookies: These are cookies that collect information about how the user uses websites, for example which pages are most frequently visited. They do not collect user identification information. All information collected is anonymous. Their task is to improve the efficiency of websites.
c Functional cookies: these are cookies that remember choices made by the user (such as username, language preferences or region of origin).
d. Cookies for targeting advertisements: These third-party cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that are relevant to you and your interest.
VI. How we protect your personal data?
1. The Website is protected by security measures aimed at the protection of personal data processed by Audience Network against their modification, destruction, unauthorized access and disclosure or acquisition or loss, as well as against processing in violation of the provisions governing the processing of personal data.